What am i doing wrong

im trying to make a pathfinding thing or whatever i copied the script in this video

i dont need anything fancy i just need it to go straight but it doesnt work

is that my problem or the script???

This forum is meant for people to help diagnose issues with your scripts and send possible solutions. We also can give ideas on how to address an issue. You provided no code, nor were you clear what your issue is. We cannot help you with anything due to the lack of information you have supplied.

This does not go for just you, but anyone reading this: Please read the subcategory rules before creating a thread. About the Scripting Support category

Thanks

1 Like

We cant help you with just the information “it doesn’t work”, please show errors if there is any. Or the code which you think is causing the problem.

1 Like

It’s probably the code in the video, but many of us don’t have the time to watch the video. People on the forums give their time to help others, so if you want help, try to make it as easy as possible.

Your post was lacking a lot of info, it’s like asking someone, “what’s the answer to this question?” without saying anything else. So, obviously they will ask what question it is, and what does the question talk about.

Here is the code if u want to debug:
local PathfindingService = game:GetService(“PathfindingService”)

local human = script.Parent:WaitForChild(“Humanoid”)
local Torso = script.Parent:WaitForChild(“Torso”)

local path = PathfindingService:CreatePath()
path:ComputeAsync(Torso.Position, game.Workspace.EndPart.Position)
local waypoints = path:GetWaypoints()

for i, waypoint in pairs(waypoints) do
local part = Instance.new(“Part”)
part.Shape = “Ball”
part.Material = “Neon”
part.Size = Vector3.new(0.7,0.7,0.7)
part.Position = waypoint.Position + Vector3.new(0,2,0)
part.Anchored = true
part.CanCollide = false
part.Parent = game.Workspace
if waypoint.Action == Enum.PathWaypointAction.Jump then
human:ChangeState(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Jumping)
end
human:MoveTo(waypoint.Position)
human.MoveToFinished:Wait(2)
end

human:MoveTo(game.Workspace.EndPart.Position)

1 Like