What are you working on currently? (2020)

Working on some fanart/portfolio example pieces.

18 Likes

I LOVE IT, definetally share a demo place so we would have fun on it a little!

2 Likes

Don’t worry. This masterpiece will be finished within this decade, maybe this century.

the deadline is 2 days because i have a more important game

4 Likes

YES! Just enough time to keep up my hyppe!

3 Likes

Pretty sure his game isn’t based around the audience of little kids, that’s why there’s so much blood as is.

1 Like

Spent the day packaging our network solution from the wild west into a single shared module that can be required and used easily.

Can help tremendously for people that want to use multiple remotes for performance reasons while not wanting to create and hook them all up individually(it’s 100% code based and does it for you)

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/easynetwork-creates-remote-functions-events-for-you-so-you-dont-have-to/

It’s similar to the idea behind @Crazyman32’s Aero Game Framework abstractions - which is a super cool framework you all should also check out!

5 Likes

18 Likes

OMG definetally add bouncing bullets! (reflecting from walls)

4 Likes

I had the same idea about making Tonk Battles, however, i thought it was unoriginal, i hope you do it better and original :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me: Finally, my plane works. Now I can-
Plane: Decides to crash into the baseplate.

8 Likes

24 Likes

Finished my earlier piece up, ready for my portfolio, woo! (It’s fanart of Erythia’s Dragon Adventures.)

23 Likes

Still a work in progress, but I’ve got the catalogue UI up and running in my game.

12 Likes

time to steal projectile code then

from my game

1 Like

Good Good things…

The Good Things

13 Likes

super impressive. the quality really brings out the detail of the mesh.

2 Likes

Tried playing it but the default footstep sounds absolutely destroyed the experience. :frowning:

1 Like

also number go smooth
bullet go bouncy bouncy

17 Likes

:eyes:

11 Likes

You may like using IK constraints: it’ll make your life a LOT easier, and make animations look more natural, and you may want to use different smoothing techniques and algorithms to make it flow better.

Good job on starting another development path!

1 Like