What are you working on currently? (2020)

@Drakuvis good luck on konohagakure

1 Like

Sukimoto raceway. I expect it to be done by time 2021 begins.

8 Likes

Made 5 more of these racing machines, yet to decide what to name those group of cars.

Plus, high speed pass by demonstrations (EXAMPLES)

For more:

13 Likes

added tree stumps.

14 Likes

69 Likes

I’m currently working on three projects.
However one recently just finished; a Star Wars map.

You can view the progression of the map here :+1:

1 Like

I spent a few hours working on a formatter that converts discord-like markdown into something that Roblox rich text can use and finally finished it
cool rich text

more rich text

9 Likes

If Roblox actually make this a thing, I’ll forgive them about the Ava Max event. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you mean rich text, it is a thing RichText [TextScaled Support Added]

Im currently working on a obby difficulty chart game with my own touch! every 10 levels (last level in the difficulty) it will have a harder level with a theme :). if any of you guys would like to play it ill leave the link here :smiley:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5541266733/Ado-s-difficulty-chart-obby?refPageId=c642d29b-61d3-4f45-afb6-85b47115f1a5

I read it and I didn’t see it being applied to the chat. Can it?

1 Like

A unique game

The lobby

A map and more coming soon

2 Likes

I made my own function that converts a discord-like markdown into richtext that I applied to the chat system to test it out, the chat does not currently have an in-built formatter for this sadly

3 Likes

I made my roblox character into an Among Us charecter

Does it look better without the tophat

Untitled454

9 Likes

That looks so good. I’m jealous of your builds man :flushed:

And plus your 13, jeezes hickly pickly pop :open_mouth:

This shots reminds me Elite Dangerous. I can’t wait to play it!

1 Like

I remember when I made this well from a tutorial. To be honest, never improved myself in modelling…
I’m hyped to see what are you going to use that well on. I made a night scene with it.

I’m pretty sure you’ll make something better!

12 Likes

Wow that looks really nice and thanks. Honestly, I’m just learning to use blender. When I imported my well into Studio, it didn’t turn out to be so great :sweat_smile:

That looks great! Are you using SurfaceGuis to create the bottom UI, or is it just some clever use of angular images? I can never get the maths right for 3D UI like that and always end up just using straight 2D UI.

18 Likes