What are you working on currently? (2020)

re-making a minecraft map of mine into roblox…

…by hand.

this is probably gonna take a while

3 Likes

I’m blown away, if you can do this in PowerPoint I couldn’t imagine what it would look like if you used photoshop.

Do you have any experience in that?

2 Likes

Any star wars fans? The corridor of the Tantive IV as seen in the opening of Star Wars: A New Hope. All built using Roblox studio

45 Likes

Have Darth Vader entering the ship. :wink:

3 Likes

21 Likes

29 Likes

All of it is Roblox Studio, nothing else to it.

1 Like

Currently working on a new plugin, stay tuned.

22 Likes

A kart game! I’ll put some concept pose images below (and yes I made a post with these images before)

And the logo, which yes its made to look like that as a meme (Obviously temporary.) RobloxScreenShot20201230_021826748

Update 2021: This project has unfortunately been canceled.

13 Likes

I would recommend removing the Roblox icon from the leaderboard because this could easily be used to impersonate admins.

3 Likes

Wow. That looks seriously good.

1 Like

You should probably do a sitting animation, it looks kinda funny.
But it’s pretty cool, (I shouldn’t critize I can’t do that)

1 Like

Imagine what this would look like with the new textures.

3 Likes

Wow thats amazing I often had good plugin ideas and I would go halfway through developing before abandoning the project. Mind I asking what the plugin does. I see a clipboard, character inserter and some extended colours. Only things is I’m not a fan of apple. I’m more a windows and android guy.

1 Like

Chess AI in Roblox

(the stuff i’m entering in chat is the move i want to play in algebraic notation, for example e2e4 moves the pawn on e2 to e4)

28 Likes

Woah, that looks really looks awesome! I love how you have to say a certain word for the chess to move.

Keep it up!

3 Likes

21 Likes

6 more hours till’ 2021 for me. I started on a new showcase I might finish somewhere near January 5. This showcase is a work-in-progress.

NOTE: THIS GAME CAN GET VERY LAGGY (Due to the amount of trees).

Game link: Forest - {Showcase} - Roblox

Pics

7 Likes

As of 5 minutes to the new year here at GMT time. I am working on a truck simulator which I hope to have in alpha by the end of the Christmas holidays.

Any way happy new year everyone weather your just about to hit it 2021, have hit it or just a few more hours. :tada: :tada: :tada:

Edit: There it is image

8 Likes

#waywoc 2021
made some proximity doors using invisible ProximityPrompts, rather than recalculating magnitude for each door using RunService

@icrann same. Happy new year! :tada::partying_face:

Edit: Well, apparently this only works in Studio. It doesn’t work in the emulator or in-game. :frowning_face:

7 Likes