What are you working on currently? (2021)

Working on a city, pretty difficult since i’m not a builder

8 Likes

Hey! I’m working on a jtoh-like complex obby game with rpg elements called Yeti’s Spires of Despair!

Join the discord if you’re interested: Yeti's Spires of Despair

Here’s some pictures!!

12 Likes

I dont know how I made this effect but it looks cool.

23 Likes

Yes, you do. Please tell us. :pleading_face:

Looks like it’s just a diagonal spinning square, with inward-pointing face and some lighting.

1 Like

I’ve been working a lot on the branding of my game Time Rush!. I’ve been getting quite lazy recently though so I’m taking a break from the development of the game, I’m still trying to do some branding work and artwork/ui design possibly. :smirk:

I’ve also been getting into 2d clothing design. (Totally not for the imagination challenge, haha)

Here are some screenshots & other stuff:

Updated level 1 design
(see below screenshot for original)

As of right now, the game is in a very primitive state, I plan on adding a lot more so stay tuned. :+1:

7 Likes

I want to finish this project I’ve been working on on-and-off for the past couple of months (since around middle of quarantine). I’ve had a combat game in mind using the new mesh deformation as a basis for a character, but it was a huge pain to work with it so far amidst all the really random and annoying bugs and little to no support.

I’ve managed to make sense of it and can now work with it. Also got the movement system to an okay state. Plus refined the rig, model, animation. I had zero scripting experience before this so it was a good learning experience on that front.

I guess with more free time on my hands and less need to pave the way for how to use a new feature, I can whip up a playable combat demo before summer break ends. Hopefully.

26 Likes

Building a city

Style of construction inspired in @murjarquitecto

21 Likes

I seriously dont know how. I was trying to scale a mesh block and this happened. I added the spinning effect to show how it was changing based on view

EDIT: I just checked and there is a negative (-) before each number. I removed the negatives and the effect was gone. So if your blocks size is 4,4,4 change it to -4,-4,-4! :grin:

22 Likes

It looks like a mesh with its face normals flipped.

If anyone is wondering how to flip the normals on a mesh, open Blender and select any mesh. Go into edit mode, select all faces, and search for “flip” to flip all face normals. In Blender it won’t look like it does anything, but once the mesh is imported into Studio your mesh will look different.

mg6Gl3jVX8

If for some reason this happens to you when you didn’t flip the face normals, you might have accidentally scaled your mesh by -1, similar to OP.

4 Likes

3c90f4d90cde9d3e4c46645b9692a9a5

19 Likes

Did something new for practice. I’m not that great at building so I tried to do something new. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Survivalist

15 Likes

It’s really good and Smooth Not your Average Roblox animations and Model I love it Keep up all the Good Work!

1 Like

Details: Some Cars, traffic signs etc

29 Likes

We are currently making the MOST REALISTIC game of Roblox with our team and we are very ambitious! :sunglasses:

In-game images will be shared soon!

Time to share: 20.00 :clock8:
We recommend that you do not miss it! :+1:

4 Likes

What time zone? Is it GMT? GMT +1, etc, please give more information.

Gmt+3

Thanks for the question!

I’ve been working on multiple projects, some big, some small and right now I’m working on a game called SNS [Sunday Night Singin’] And its a big open world FNF game. Heres a sneak peak of some of the new characters that’s going to be in the Story mode!

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.13.09 AM

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.13.21 AM

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.13.28 AM

Hope you all enjoy it when it comes out!

6 Likes

So… summer break and pause of homeschooling was getting us a lil bit more power to continue working on @TinoH444 s game Stairways to Heaven

Finally… we added the U.F.O.s to the game and a planet earth you can only reach by flying there… staircase is high enough. And a leaderboard that is tracking what altitude players reached.

https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=robloxmobile%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D2318757329&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F6287910273

3 Likes