What are you working on currently? (2021)

Modelled a supercar in SolidWorks for Roblox. Textured in Substance Painter. About 15k tris.

55 Likes

8 Likes

Made a decent-looking compass for a friend’s game! I modeled it in Blender and textured most of it in Substance Painter.

Here’s how the model looks in Substance Painter (without the compass arrow because I didn’t texture that in Substance):

Here’s how it looks in Blender:

Finally, here’s how it looks in Studio:

22 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted my creation… Made a gaming room scene.

23 Likes

Thanks makes sense, I just struggle with implementing stuff like that into roblox because every tutorial is python.

198702a4e36931a271b7ed8e506476e9

among us archimedes

19 Likes

too damn long

The modelling process for SW is much longer and arduous for surface modelling and then there’s the extra pain of spending an eternity cleaning up the mesh topology by hand (the original exported mesh from SW was 44k tris). Then there’s the extra torture of UV-unwrapping.

1 Like

that’s nice. ironically, this honestly doesn’t even look like it was made from roblox. how long did it take you to make this?

Thanks! this took about 8 hours, i’m currently trying to reduce the triangle count on the model for exporting into studio!

1 Like

Successfully imported into studio! , im just gonna fix the color and the texture.

14 Likes

God man, be extra proud of your work.

Intentamos recrear el anime de Sao dentro de roblox como un juego, por ahora solo hemos avanzado en construcción y algo con la parte de la programación.

27 Likes

I was just working to remaster a roblox template.

Link to the uncopylocked game:
Village 2021 - Roblox

It is remastered village template.
Currently donations are not open.

But they will be soon.
Feel free to like my game and favourite it. :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m currently working on a new DCO. Release soon!

11 Likes

I am currently working on a city game!

2 Likes

A retro styled f1 car. I will decal soon!

I’ve tried making something like this before, this one is much better.

If you want the model for your game, please DM me! It will be free of charge.

9 Likes

I created my first ever GFX!

Original Post: My First Ever GFX Design, Any Feedback?

8 Likes

Im attempting a Euphoria ragdoll type system, still need to add the Tuck in Physics when your rolling, but it works for arm and leg movement while in the air.

18 Likes

I am working on learning how to Model! I am mostly wanting to Model low-poly things as that is what I specialize in Building and UIs.

9 Likes

47 Likes