What can i add to this?/Feedback

So i made this fairly quickly im making it for my next gfx but its pretty plain right now and i want to add more but i dont know what to add and im keeping it this size no matter what but here it is:

2 Likes

You could use sphere meshes to make it not flat and maybe some cactuses? That might help.

1 Like

You should add cactuses, palm trees and maybe a few rocks.

1 Like

Basically everything @UnicorneqCool mentioned, or essentially anything that will help the landscape to look less empty.

1 Like

You can add :cactus: or if your game is desert, then add sand colored smoke effects so it will give a more realistic touch, and some abandoned houses using the ‘Slate’ material on the walls to make it look like they are very old / Good Luck

1 Like

the problem is the smoke wont appear in blender and also im making this for a test gfx as im currently developing my skills so i dont want to go in to much detail as the entire build may not be in the gfx itself/the render.

it can be done right there in the Studio with block and smoke adding it and finally you give transparency all and it will be invisible

Make a crashed train and add some fire effects when you’re done with the gfx.

1 Like

This is mine but is a gigant map

IMG-20200217-WA0017

2 Likes