What do you think about my first UI?

[removed by author] Kno_wledge

3 Likes

It is pretty good for a first UI. It looks decent in general, even if you were an experienced UI designer.

I really like the theme you were going for and I think you did a really good job. This is the type of UI i would like see in many front-page games.

What I would suggest to improve on, is that I would say the text sizes are a bit too big, so Iā€™d suggest lowering the size. Also I donā€™t think the font you are using really fits the design, try to experiment with other fonts. Also the UI itself looks a bit squished, unless it is just the image.

Overall, I really like it and I canā€™t really find anything else to be improved on.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback! Iā€™ll improve the UI based on your suggestions!

2 Likes

It looks cute and smooth! I completely love it but thereā€™s an error in the text, it would be ā€˜Would you like to sell your slashes?ā€™ Not the. Anyways I like this gui! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, and correcting my stupid mistake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not stupid, everyone makes mistakes so donā€™t say that. :hugs:
(I realized that I sound weirdā€¦)

2 Likes

It looks great! My only suggestions would be to get rid of the small border around the text and change ā€œNO THXā€ to ā€œNO THANKSā€.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie itā€™s kinda cool.Keep it up with the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your sell button and your 'No Thx" button arenā€™t centered. Make sure thatā€™s aligned to the center of the entire frame. Your close button donā€™t seem 1:1 so it looks off. Also, avoid using slang on UI since there are people who do not understand it. One other thing is that thereā€™s an emoji on the sell button. Either put an emoji on both or none. They need to look like theyā€™re a part of the theme.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the advice, I know you are an experienced UI designer lol. :smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s great for a first time UI creation if so. Good luck creating!

2 Likes

Overall its nice but a few things:
Placement: Some things are centered and such as the No thx and sell buttons. Another things is that the text touches the border and the text also touches the border.

Structure: Looks nice but its kinda clustered together especially that there is long text and the skinny rectangle outline on the text is going off of the lighter shaded rectangle.

Color scheme: The shades on the rectangles are kind of hard to differentiate and the colors are too vibrant for the buttons. I suggest using darker shades of the sell and no thx buttons.

Resources You can learn about typography and color theory with this link.

2 Likes