What do you think of my ugc concept?

I have created this UGC concept, I am a good modeler I don’t know, I am a good texturizer no! in that part I am terrible if you see in the image it was that I improvised Final de el proceso Prueba de modelacion

13 Likes

You actually did it very well!

1 Like

You should just downsize a bit and it would look good on you

1 Like

I’d love to see this as an actual UGC item. You did quite well! The size makes it suitable with other hats which is great

1 Like

I really like the hat itself, except the hat is a tad bit too big on the character’s head. Try to scale it down?

1 Like

I really like it. It will fit perfectly with some catalog items in my opinion. The only thing I don’t really like is the size of it. You should scale it down a little bit.

1 Like

That’s very clean!

7/10

The curve is clean, just the textures need more improvements.

1 Like

I really like it but the thing is it looks like the wizard lizard hat in islands. Other than that I like it very much.

1 Like

This is a very nice hat! It would be cool to see it on the catalog.

1 Like

Maybe make it a bit smaller. But otherwise, pretty good.

1 Like

I like it. It reminds me of older, maybe 2012 hats on Roblox.
Great job!

1 Like

It looks great! One suggestion is to make the belt on the hat a little smaller.

1 Like

Looks great, I would wear this!

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: I think the hat is the perfect size, pair that with say the long grey beard and it will fit in perfectly! Most users won’t just put that on as their only item. So it actually balances the other bulky items quite well.

I would say to make the belt buckle slightly smaller to fit with the rest of the hat.

1 Like