What is a GOOD simulator idea

Simulators on Roblox aren’t even simulators anymore. Just cash grabbing games that are addictive to 5 year olds.

sim·u·la·tor

/ˈsimyəˌlādər/

noun

1. a machine with a similar set of controls designed to provide a realistic imitation of the operation of a vehicle, aircraft, or other complex system, used for training purposes.

“a driving simulator”

If you’re making a simulator it has to be unique.

This is a great example of simulators that stand out and are high quality. Make sure when making your simulator, it stands out, it isn’t some cheap ripoff of another simulator, and it is high quality. Games like Pet Simulator X have put long periods of time into just their UI system. It’s all so interactive and pleasing to use and look at. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Don’t make a simulator like “Clicking Simulator” or “Pet Simulator.” There are already popular clicking simulators and popular pet simulators, and it would be far too difficult to make a better one.

MAKE SOMETHING UNIQUE

You know Raise a Floppa? This game is doing extremely well, and if you really think about it, this game is a simulator. But what sets it apart from the others?

1. The name. If it were “Floppa Simulator,” would you click on it? I would not. If you’re making a simulator, don’t put simulator in the name. You don’t want people thinking it’s “just another simulator.”

2. The gameplay. I hate games like Bubblegum Simulator and Clicking Simulator. Why? Because the gameplay is extremely repetitive. Raise a Floppa, however, has some surprises. For example, you can buy a Floppa Wife for your Floppa. She will spawn random annoying babies everywhere. There is also a door to a backrooms-type thing that will occasionally open up.

Overall, don’t focus on making it a generic simulator made just for the money. Focus on great gameplay and making it unique.

1 Like