What is with the rigs? what is roblox staff doing?

Is anyone else experiencing a problem with meshes/rigs? whenever I insert my rig its fine but when I scale the rig it completely messes up. It messes up when I press play in roblox studio and a real game is running. Then when I stop playing and move the rig I see the changes apply to where its messed up. This happens whenever I scale a rig too big. Its not a massive rig Its just anytime I scale it its head gets small, the joint arent connected anymore, the bones/body parts are just a mess and not together

I’ve been experiencing this aswell. And when i was making my Sonic Rig and then imported it into Roblox, the parts were scattered all over the place.
Roblox’s engine is messing up big time, and we can hope that rigs might be put on pause, just like the audio update, but never released. Soon, they might just forget.

1 Like

Thanks for replying I actually just figured it out. So it seems whenever you add a mesh/rig to roblox there is a Vector3 Value named “OriginalSize” attatched to each individual body part so the rigs size is set to the vector3 value. Youd have to individually remove each one. Why would roblox do this? Do they not see the inconvenience? What if someone has alot of NPCS in game? you have to go directly through each individual body part to remove the vector3 value they have added. Its so unnecessary

1 Like

so true it’s annoying having to remove it each time

1 Like