What name shall I out in my game?

Hello everyone!
My name is David and I would like to make a difficult Museum about the period of roblox and about the past of the real life for the people, But the problem is that what should the name be?
I thought that “The Roblox’s Museum” But I would like you to help me to choose a name, Thank you for helping me! <3

Also, if you cannot think in one, tell me if ‘The Roblox’s Museum’ is a cool name for a Museum.

3 Likes

Firstly, I’d post this in something like in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support instead, it’s closer to that topic as oppose to art design.

Anyways, I think the name could work but sounds a little strange, something like “The Blox Hotel” or something sounds a lot snazzier and appealing, just my opinion of course.

Good luck.

1 Like

Name it Bee Museum xD
Good Name right???

1 Like

xD, the best name EVER!
But the game is something serious but in my next game I could name it like that :slight_smile:

The Roblox Museum is a bit ‘plane’, you could do something like the histroy of Roblox, Roblox saga, some things like that. Hope the game goes good though.

1 Like

The Chronicles of Roblox.
Yes I know that it’s a museum, but this name sounds fancy. :upside_down_face:

Please, please tell me you got that reference because if you didn’t I will be very dissapointed right now.

Take in mind that the museum will have a Part of the History of ROBLOX, and Another one of the History of Real life…