What should I add to my simple build?

Hey, I’m not much of a builder, but right now I’m building for fun. I kinda need to get used to it, so I can work on games completely solo.

please drop comments, ideas, and stuff I can add to make it cool.
Thanks, have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Graffiti, maybe if you’re going for overgrown some vines or moss. Broken lights, etc.

3 Likes

I’m not quite sure what the tunnel is for, but I would suggest adding more color. The tans look really boring and plain. You could also try adding different textures.

2 Likes

Do you mind explaining what type of build you’re going for abandoned tunnels - road tunnels? By looking at the images tunnels normally don’t feature non details depending on what its used for road tunnels have lighting sources connected to the side of walls and ceiling along where it ends at, as it doesn’t require much detail.

From what I can see include some art and props that are placed on the side of the walls you could add vegetation but, I recommend not adding vines, perhaps experiment into adding moss or dark stains on the walls or additional details to improve the quality?

Overall, it’s, not bad as it seems fine as it is, however it depends on what style you’re going for. Since it’s more of a fun build add useful details to it.

1 Like

How about halloween decoration :ghost:

2 Likes

What I usually do is make the walls more detailed with indents. Than I would add small details like pipes, rubbish, and vines that can be placed repetitively throughout the hallway. Than I would add the other detailed people were talking about: graffiti, doors, plants, industrial machines. I’d also add some parts with a ton of variation like an intersection with a sewer line between. Most of these examples will probably not help as you didn’t specify the theme but I hope some of this is useful to you.

1 Like

Add lights on the side and detail to the road. Maybe have signs hanging from the ceiling giving information, which is seen in many mountainous highway tunnels

1 Like