What should I add to this?

This area I feel look really bland and empty with just palm trees, what should I add?

I’m making this map for some practice, and want to make it look nice, thanks!

2 Likes

bricks to walls maybe???

1 Like

That’s a good idea, but i’m talking like stuff to put in the dirt yknow.

Welp make the ground like soil and add some grass and some leafs fallen there, added sunrise effect and then it would be insane

1 Like

I think adding a few low poly grass models, adding flowers/mushrooms/other, upgrade the lighting, add terrain barriers, the tree looks off, try replacing it with a variety of other trees and change the colors. Then for the color theme, if you are going for a practice room I think adding lights on the corners of the floors would be nice, basically LED lights for the floor. Make the outside more lively, put some more detail or make the place larger. Use textures! Here’s a free low poly texture pack. (Texture Low Poly - Roblox). You should maybe make the trees have an airflow, like make the trees shake with the wind. Here’s a tutorial! (How to Make Trees and Grass Shake With Wind.. (Roblox Studio) - YouTube). After that, it should look better!

2 Likes

This current model is awesome. For improvement terms, you could add sand, dirt, other plants, chairs (more items in general). Maybe add grass too and make sure it fits in. Also, maybe add a few more trees around in the left back corner of in the left front corner. Hope this helps!!

2 Likes