What should I build?

I build models through Roblox studio on my alt, because I have not figured out blender yet. So What Should I build?

Well for a beginner, Try making like a little hut or something. Or if you want something hard, go for a weapon or something or something else that is hard.

Here are some ideas.

I would really appreciate it if you make it open source so that other developers can use it in their games.

Laboratory

Landscape

For a story game with a huge map and a lot of stuff to explore

Forest

Adventure style

Desert oasis

1 Like

For future use please do use the search function as there are already countless of threads on this specific question previously/ recently. Build anything whether it’s something you enjoy creating or something that spikes tour interest in such as castles, weapons cars ect.

I’ll start with simple ideas that’s if your wanting to improve your building skills try making things like a desk, a lamp, a specific showcase "anything within your house - room. You can gather more building ideas from using reference images and placing them on a piece of paper for future projects or ideas in gerenal. Refer;

Go for a low poly build since you’ve not learned blender yet.

Build someone eating 1 burger. Then some kid in the background who just finished eating ice cream then some mom slapping him. After that make the back ground kinda like a house style. But add a fire place that looks like Minecraft’s nether.