What should I turn this into?

Hello,

I’ve recently been working on some fighting moves for my testing place, and now that I’ve made some progress I’m wondering what I should turn the game into? I was considering a simulator but it seems like that market is a bit over saturated.

Game Link: Wizard Life {Beta} - Roblox

Any ideas are appreciated, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should turn this into a cool anime fighting game.

2 Likes

No! Stop!!! Don’t even go there! Do you want your game to be affiliated with “Eating Simulator?!” (It’s just my personal opinion. I find the term “simulator” to be quite abused in the Roblox community.)

Whenever I play a game where all the moves have a cooldown, I am typically reminded of the game “Star Wars: The Old Republic.” Simply put, you grind fighting NPCs and make decisions as you advance through the game’s plot. If you’re not familiar with it, I’d suggest looking it up and decide if that’s the kind of game you would go for.

Not much else I’d suggest. In the end it’s really up to you. Just don’t call it a simulator.

2 Likes

I could see some kind of game based around a war of four groups of special individuals with these powers, and a storyline explaining the story and of they make a truce or who wins.

1 Like

Like someone else said you could turn it into an anime game or you could turn it into a game like rogue lineage

1 Like