What should I use for arms movement

Hello, so I was wondering, what it would be better to use for arms movement, Motor6D or CFrame sorry for short question…

Well, I believe Motor6D would be better, CFrame would require a lot of precise movement and calculations just to make an animation in different spaces…

1 Like

Unless you’re going to be using animation objects, both are going to be tedious to attempt. I suggest kick starting yourself into basic animations first to understand more about body movement (plus they have kinematic solving which is a super tool), then as you know more about the relationship of CFrames and Motor6Ds you can try to shift over to one or the other from there.

Edit: Let me actually answer the question though. There is no right choice here. Both have their pros and cons, their local spaces and global spaces. It’s just a matter of which one will benefit you more and leave you more open to other things. Motor6D I would say is less work but hard to grasp the concept, while CFrames are just a more open framework with extra steps involved (Motor6D runs around local spaced CFrames).