Tested tested tested tested tested

tested tested tested tested tested tested

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t try a game called “Generic Tycoon Game”, I recommend you to try a more unique name and an eye catching icon since those are pretty much what everyone sees first.

Try designing your game in a way that isn’t the same most of the time, for example an average tycoon game gets boring overtime for me, because it is mostly the same gameplay.

Finally, leveling systems, rewards, badges, leaderboards are extra steps to keep players in your game.

4 Likes

Agreed, so Ill put those in the mentioned games

2 Likes

A kind of Tycoon game I like contains the tools and ability to configure tycoon contents. Example being Miner’s Haven(?) where you place your own droppers, sell pads, and so forth. Also, I never saw any games that allowed dynamic teams per tycoon, so I was thinking instead of fixed team sizes, there would be 10 tycoons that players can request to be in, which the specified team can vote for (or instantly approve if nobody exists in the team). If no tycoons can be entered into, there is a 11th tycoon for unaccepted players. A gamepass would allow for brute forcing into any tycoon team.

A Zombie Apocalypse game I like contains unique gun and attachment concepts, and not just basic/repeating vending machines like most do, but rather vending machines that have random stat changes and values, and only a certain amount per round. Finally, when zombies die, they would also have a chance to drop Ammo, Attachments, and less likely; guns. Also, players would have the ability to drop piles of cash for other players, and the game would be less plentiful in cash, making teamwork required (if the game allows for teammates).

2 Likes

Would it be tier 1 game, tier 2 or tier 3?

• Tier 1 - Basic Tycoons, Simulators, Wacky PvP
  • Tier 2 - Complicated games, with shops, matchmaking, currencies, clans etc
  • Tier 3 - Revolutionary games, sandboxes, survival open world. (Such as ARK Survival)

0 voters

It would only be worth it if it’s close to being Ark or Rust, which requires a team to make.

A person on the DevForum with a good mind wouldn’t enjoy tycoons…

Either be P2W (Easy), Hardcore Player PVP (Simple) or Revolutionary (Impossible).

Ty! I gave serious and honest opinions.

2 Likes

I think it’d be amid tier2 and tier3. The tycoon will save, airdrops, bosses, sending npcs, shops, chances to team up and actually join clans, etc. I really want to make it unique.

Indeed you did so, thank you for the feedback!

3 Likes

Ah okay, I think it should be a tier 2.
Because tier 3 games are usually sandboxes with complicated data saving, bloxburg and Booga Booga were close, but compared to Ark and Rust, the server system is still too basic.

Good luck.
Tycoons are generic but profitable if you sell OP troll/PVP weapons cheap

2 Likes

Thank you,

I will make sure that tycoon will be different and unique

2 Likes

If there are more people who’d like to share their thoughts/feedback, I’d like to hear:)

1 Like

I really Enjoyed the tycoon games and zombie games! for this one, I really sure to play after I continuing my projects,

1 Like

I like it. There’ll sure be action and explosions.

2 Likes

I hate tycoons, I’ll only play them if I literally have NOTHING else to play.

I’m not really into zombie survival games, but if you make a game with a slow learning curve, and easy GUI, I’ll play it.

1 Like

What do you mean by that? [If you mind elaborating a little so I could know]

2 Likes

Yes, some games for me are very confusing (especially fighting games). And I immediately get bored and irritated because I’m lost trying to figure how to play it correctly and no one’s willing to help at level 9999999.

A slow learning curve means that I’m actually able to learn it. For example Elemental Battlegrounds. It’s really hard for me and everyone else in the game is pretty much maxed out. I’ve been playing that game since I started playing Roblox and I still couldn’t learn it. I’ll actually kill someone every 10 minutes rarely.

Make your game fair for new players, and make easy-to-understand tutorials :slight_smile:

1 Like

OOO
Maybe add like survival neccesities like a food health bar or hydration health bar

Also a variety of weapons
Nothing to too over powered though

Maybe add like cars
then you can have abandoned shops/gas stations where we like we get gas and food/water

A giant map ofc

Then a in game map that locates you

Variety of zombies

Ill def play it tho when ur done making the game

1 Like

Noice idea, I’d apparently make it an open-world map

1 Like

I’m more into original ideas. There are millions of zombie survival games and definitely tycoons on Roblox. Maybe a sandbox space game simulating gravity. I would 1000% percent play that.

1 Like

Sounds cool! Wdym by that tho, kind of confused

blood guns guts skin deaths ragdolls
big map

1 Like

Just an open space with workspace gravity set to zero when parts attract each other.

1 Like