What's a good project idea for a scripter?

I was wondering what would be a good project for someone whos main skill is scripting that wouldnt require a large dev team. Commissioning ppl every now and then wont hurt but I want it to be more of a solo project. Any ideas?

1 Like

One of my favorites is story games. They are easy and fun to make and are great projects for being a solo developer. Even though they don’t keep players in as long as other games(sometimes). But the projects are really fun and it can give you a great experience.

Happy developing!

2 Likes

i love space games,why not try making procedural galaxy with thousands of stars and stuff but each are in a different game place made using CreatePlaceAsync and also they are accurate to real life.
if you had more free time,make the planets in it to actually be landable :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I think most fun games are the ones that include roleplaying

Example: Royale High, Adopt me, Meep city and Brookhaven as most likely already know as these games are nothing new to what we see everyday on roblox.

1 Like

Toys need building, models, etc. Can’t create a game from just scripting . My group and I are constantly trying to get a full game just by relying on scripting, but we find ourselves stuck in the same we can’t complete the game
All the ideas that were discussed are beautiful and wonderful, but they need building, models, etc.
I hope you find what you are looking for and good luck with your plans

2 Likes