Whats the best way to advertise your game without robux

You ask people to give feedback on it. To give feedback they have to play it. Playing it because you posted it is advertising in its broadest sense.

1 Like

post it in the forum not in this category dont start a war, tell it your friends and stuff and to a discord server if you have one

2 Likes

This is the closest thing I could find to what I was talking about earlier. But they should only use the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations category if they actually want feedback and not just to get people to play their game.
Alternatively they can post it on the waywoc.

2 Likes

Ok, ok.
Let’s chill with them supposedly advertising their game and actually go to the main topic of the question please.

1 Like

which category should i put it in then?

1 Like

This is a cool creations category made for showing off your creations.

2 Likes

Ok i already posted it there a few days ago i dont think it would be ethical to do it just now ill wait a few weeks

1 Like

You could update your game and make a reply about the update.

2 Likes

you can try advertising on some discord servers that have advertising channels inside them

some people might click the link and join your game if they like it

1 Like

Hmm thats a good idea i could do that…

Thats a good idea too i could do that

1 Like

This is really not good, that’s basically “forcing” your friends to play ur game which in some cases they don’t want to, which also means they are not having fun and won’t play every day. Also if you really want a lot of ppl to play it try social media, tik tok is best for it.

1 Like

i reached out to my freind with 2k tictok followers waiting for him to reply

Realistically, there is no way to advertise a game without ROBUX. Going through word of mouth or friends is really ineffective and almost no game has had success with that method. Your only real option is to do so with ROBUX on ADs which I know you said isn’t an option but if you want concurrent players, this is the only way.

1 Like

here

1 Like

oh well if thats the case then
i guess thats the case

That category is non-visible to the public, it’s mostly for linking posts for group members or on game pages.

2 Likes

Yeah, unless you have a really good game concept (like Bloxburg), it’s possible, but again highly unlikely to get you a steady concurrent base.

1 Like

WAIT I CAN MESSAGE A YOUTUBER

What youtubers can i message on devforum?

TikTok is also a good one, if it get’s out there!

1 Like