What's the best way to make cool midpoly terrain like in deathrun and/or obby king?

I’m interested in your building tips for when i’d like to build nice studio midpoly terrain, like you can see in the games obby king and deathrun, should i use plugins? if so, which ones? (doesn’t matter if they cost robux), or should I just manually place all the bricks? What’s the best way?

Thanks for reading/answering!

I would suggest using parts. I also suggest adding some pictures to show what exactly you mean .

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re referring to the terrain where the obstacles start in obby king I’m not too familiar with the game, but it looks like it was made out of parts or meshes. Deathrun for an example uses parts that you can just build with a simple plugin, (if you have it) called ‘BuildV4 where you have a part and additional keys to rotate the objects how you like it with the terrain tools.

You’ll have to get comfortable with the tools and how things work in order to create midpoly terrain in what similar games have, if your wanting to use meshes I would consider using a modeling software as it has the capabilities in creating different forms of terrain to your own liking. If this plugin isn’t what your looking for you could experiment with different selections.

1 Like

Yeah, I found out for a bit, thanks anyways, currently im using btools by f3x, build v4, resizealign, and gapfill :slight_smile: