What's up with my Object menu? Why is it transparent?

My Object menus are transparent so are very hard to read - how can I change them to be opaque and, so, more readable? Any suggestions, please?

(I’ve switched to the Dark theme but it is still pretty hard to read). Here’s a screenshot:

I am on Roblox Studio Version 0.467.0.418297 (64bit) - the latest version for Windows and
this issue has been present from when I first installed Studio. I have tried looking through the settings menus but I haven’t found an explanation or a solution.
The only oddity I can think of is that my install is on a Kamatera SaaS instance - see past post: Roblox Studio through Chromebook

I would set this post’s category to “Studio Bugs.” #bug-reports:studio-bugs You may be able to get additional help on your problem.

1 Like

I would set this post’s category to “Studio Bugs"

I would but therein lies another bug - the automated process was taking so long to accept that I’d read enough to post that I complained by email and an admin overrode some settings so I can now post to some categories but not all.

In answer to your question “Why”, I have no idea, most likely a Studio bug, restart your Studio client.