What's wrong with this GFX?

I’m honestly clueless once again.

I tried uploading my game’s new GFX, but it got rejected. (Both the icon and the thumbnail)

I can’t see anything wrong with them and I paid a fair amount for them.

This is honestly annoying as it’s happened before with ads I tried to upload. (sent a customer service ticket, they replied saying nothing was wrong, but it just kept getting rejected for no reason at all)

What’s wrong with this GFX???

8 Likes

If you only tried to upload it once then maybe it was denied by mistake. You could try reuploading it and maybe that will work.

1 Like

Sometimes you have to reupload for it to go through moderation. The bot can be a bit funky about it.

1 Like

Isn’t Roblox moderation done by actual moderators?

1 Like

Do you have an idea how many assets goes through moderation in an hour? They hire barely enough staff to cover moderation alone. They need to automate it to make it run smoothly.

3 Likes

Looks epic, question is what is the title of the uploaded png. That may be stopping it, I have tried alot of different png uploads and always get moderated for simple things. A few weeks ago I tried to upload the updated Roblox robux icon from the dev forum, I even used the same thumbnail name robux.icon and it got moderated xd

3 Likes

I do have an idea of how many they are, I’ve been on the platform for a very long time.

Don’t the assets go through actual human moderation though? Isn’t the automation only done for audio copyrights and/or already rejected assets from the past?

Why would Roblox train moderators if it were using bots?

I’m pretty sure they rely on human moderators.

If it were ran by only bots that would be actually worse.

@ROWG_Leader The names are Icon.png and Thumbnail.png respectively.

3 Likes

It could be that insanely bright moon in the thumbnail, sometimes people try bypassing the moderation bot by putting bright or darkened areas on their content.

So it might’ve declined yours for security reasons, maybe just tone the brightness there down a bit.

1 Like

They use bots in weekends. In weekdays, they moderate assets 24 hours.

1 Like

It’s cus they need moderators for appeals or DevForum managing…

1 Like

Yo dude I have the same problem I tried uploading a ad and shows nothing that breaks the ToS and still my ad was rejected for some reason

1 Like