Which one is more easy to read

Blue and black

white and black

I need your feedback, the person I was developing with and they like the blue and black one but I think the white and black one is better. I need your feedback. FYI the map is staged at night in case you are wondering.

1 Like

White and black is definitely more readable-there’s more contrast, therefore more readability. If you really like the blue and black, try making it a bolder font. Alternatively, try using a blue fill with a gold outline, since those are opposite of each other on a color wheel, therefore contrasting. Not entirely sure if that would look good, though.

3 Likes

Do you think a thicker style of text would go nicer? like ArialBold

It’ll make the fill thicker. Right now, especially on the second image, the aliasing is messing with the text’s appearance and making it harder to read. This is what it looks like to me, since my browser is zoomed out:

Yea in the game it is this far up. do you think that it is too far off the characters head like upwards? image

Change the font and go with white and black

Do you have any suggested font type?

The fact that couldn’t find the first text at all without tilting my laptop should be an indicator of what you should choose.

1 Like

White and black looks easier to read for me. A bold text would make it even easier to read

2 Likes

As long as the title won’t block the messages chat view, and thicker white would be good to me.

1 Like

White and Black, perhaps your buddy is color blind (or has a high contrast screen)

P.S. A poll would be great for lazy people

3 Likes

white and black is the best way but u must do the white color thicker

White and black.

If you change the blue to a lighter blue + brighter lighting with some bloom it would help, bloom just so the atmosphere looks better dont overdue it.

Is this better you think?

1 Like

yes, much better

1 Like

Alright, Thank you all for your help.

1 Like

Much better and a lot more readable. You might be able to use a light blue with that now if you’d like.

I think I will just use white because when the time switches to night the blue can be hard to read.

But thank you for your feedback.

1 Like