Which session/panel are you excited about?

RDC will have a lot of panels in this year’s installment of the conference. With so much sessions, it’s not hard to hate each one. With that being said, what is your favorite session at this year’s RDC?

7 Likes

Kampfkarren’s session on workflow optimisation has me exhilarated :wink:

8 Likes

I’m very interested in seeing what directions Roblox will push avatars beyond Anthro which seems like an reasonable endpoint for avatar evolution ignoring an UGC catalog.

3 Likes

I’m excited to learn anything related to industry-standard development strategies.

2 Likes

Definitely Developing Immersive Worlds session as I mainly am a showcase builder. As well as a few technical tracks to learn more of what studio can provide.

2 Likes

I’d have to say I’m hyped for most of the business tracks (and @Kampfkarren’s workflow track).

I like all of them though, and after the conference I plan on watching the ones I missed at home (assuming this year’s breakout sessions are recorded and uploaded to youtube like last year).

2 Likes

These are the ones that most strike my interest and are probably more relevant to me (no offence to the others!):

• Tips for protecting you and your business
  • Lumber Tycoon retrospective
  • World domination through multiple languages (although it clashes with another :weary:)
  • Design UI for users :100: :100: :100:
  • Design a fun and sustainable game economy
  • Dev studios: the ups and downs (again a clash)
  • Leverage the world around you with YouTubers

I feel like I’ve listed about half the sessions, but probably most hyped for the UI Design one as it’s been an annoyance for me for years

3 Likes

Where are you seeing this detailed of a list? I cannot find it.

2 Likes

It’s all on the official site RDCGlobal.com!

Source: https://twitter.com/robloxdevrel/status/1143975413867261954?s=09

3 Likes