White text in the forum!

also text is really small now. As if it’s minimized to 50%. plz revert

learn to use CSS for goodness sakes.

1 Like

also:

3 Likes

Still occurs for me. I’ve reloaded the page. I also did Ctrl+Shift+R with no fix ._.

2 Likes

yeah and if u click that little “replies button” the profile picture is glitched

2 Likes

There’s a gap between the replies and the scroll bar that I can’t unsee…

Why?!!!

2 Likes

The icons are now fixed for me, but the hearts are still absurdly small.

1 Like

I feel like at the moment someone is just moving and changing things around in the DevForum while we speak. :joy:

2 Likes

I think this should become invisible when I click on a link in forum and the page is loading

2 Likes

Another bug

The topic is not ended but I cant scroll down. Fixed by reloading the page.

1 Like

It’s slowly coming together again, but there’s still some issues, such as the taskbar not scaling.
And sadly the like button bug is back.

3 Likes

Hi @NeoBuilds, would you be able to send me a video of the issue where you cannot scroll down to the bottom of the page?

1 Like

The header issue has been fixed (see this other thread DevForum Mobile UI Bug - #10 by LuaCow).

Would you mind capturing a larger screenshot of the like button issue + the surrounding page elements. I want to try to replicate the issue on my end.

2 Likes

I tried to reproduce that bug on the same topic many times, but it didn’t occur. There probably was an error with loading replies as they are loaded in blocks, when scrolling down the page.

2 Likes

It appears to be fixed now. I will DM you if I see it again. I believe @Crazedbrick1 has a post on it, I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Nevermind, seems like it returned.
It happens when you like a post, and then hover over it.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing this issue out with the Roblox Dark theme. I have applied a fix!

The screenshot was super helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One more issue, half of the corners aren’t visible on some like buttons.

now, i’m getting it again on one specific comment. icouldn’t get it on your reply.

4 Likes

I’m coming back to this one more time, it seems as if everything has fixed, besides the missing corners here, not sure if that’s intentional tho

1 Like

Hi Pixlz,

Impeccable timing, I was fixing this as you replied! The missing corners as well. Would you mind checking now?

3 Likes

Yes, I do see them back. Thank you!

2 Likes