Why Can't My Game Grow?

I had actually tested for this game before with one of your developers, LuaBearyGood and afterwards, I started liking the game and played for a few days. The reason I stopped playing was that I eventually got tired of repeating the same process again and again each game. I think that if you added more gamemodes with different things to do, the game would keep users interested. Also, you should add more in game items. The reason being, a lot of users (especially the younger ones) tend to stay in games only to achieve some item that makes them feel better than the rest. Items could be anything, from trails to cosmetics, but they just give some objective for users who play. Adopt Me (a famous ROBLOX game) has based themselves completely off of this idea. They have utilized their game with pets and now, everybody wants the “rare and better” pets, so they would do anything to get them. This is just what I feel the game could improve on, otherwise, it’s a great game! Good job!

4 Likes

Well it has the same flaws that Clash Royale has, except Clash Royale has more things to do so its less boring.

You do the same thing ever single time, even if you love the game at some point you will get bored and quit playing. There is not many gamemodes so its just repetitive same content, same content.

Such as you game in the Metaverse Champions Event ( :partying_face: congrats), sign up to be in more events, since it could help with more people discovering your game, or make an ad that can lure people in.

1 Like