Why does "end" not appear automatically when I make a function?

Whenever I create a function, my end does not automatically appear. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

3 Likes

Autocomplete can usually fail because it is either broken or because you have a syntax error. For now just add it in yourself.

2 Likes

There’s also a thing in settings that asks if you want autocomplete to be a thing. Maybe see if you turned it off on accident, if incapaz’ solution isn’t true.

1 Like

This sometimes happens when you use a higher level of scripts for instance it often happens to me when I use numerous variables in a function. But for now all you can do is write those three letters and it will work.

One possible reason is you turned off auto-indent from setting. If you’ve turned on it, would you paste part of your code where the problem happened? Sometimes it could be also caused by syntax error around where your typing.

2 Likes

It’s not just one code, it’s anywhere I make a function.

Well, it looks like auto indent was turned off. I reset my computer recently and I guess for some reason it didn’t automatically turn on.

1 Like

This will be fixed in next week, now you have to manually turn it on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes