Why i am still a member?

When will i rank up into Regular? I have read a lot of posts

(this is my first post)

you cannot get the regular rank

Regular Promotions are paused.

Also, only reading posts won’t promote you to Regular even if promotions were available.

5 Likes

I have been wondering the same. I have a topic on it:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-long-will-the-regular-rank-be-frozen-for/1846734/17

2 Likes

It is currently IMPOSSIBLE to get regular on the forum.

1. Asking #forum-help:forum-questions inside #forum-help:forum-bugs won’t help getting regular

2. No idea why you expect to suddenly be a regular on your very first post. Try googling the definition of “regular” first

3. If you spent literally 2 seconds looking you’d see it very clearly states there hasn’t been a way to officially get regular since September 2020 and there is no plan in sight to give anyone the chance to officially get it ever again (unless you count “Soon” well over a year ago counting as a plan)

There have been a handful of known rank ups since PA/Regular applications were shut down, however to get ranked up like that you need to be extremely lucky (I have no idea what the internal requirements are, but the only guess I have is just being popular with the DET since it definitely isn’t a numbers game and being a huge dev doesn’t matter either)

2 Likes