Why is my sponsorship CTR So LOW?

So, we’ve been developing a game for a few months now and have decided to run 10k on some ads this weekend and was hoping to at least get 1 - 2 CTR or more.

The problem that happened was we put sponsors on and everything and go the lowest CTR in the history of roblox it was so low that it only got 600 clicks like wow, the icon isn’t even bad, what am I supposed to do?

We sponsored on tablet and computer

Please comment down solutions

The game: 🍀 [Luck Event] Tapping Champions 🖱️ - Roblox

1 Like

I would assume that even though you thing that the icon isn’t that bad it’s unappealing to players. That as well as the concept of the game being something that’s played out and overdone on Roblox, therefore not appealing to players.

3 Likes

Have you even seen the icon? I honestly don’t think you have.

The game is way too overdone, it’s generic, people will just play other games.

not like I can say anything I make obbies

2 Likes

So, what am I supposed to do then? @9alph ?

Make a unique game, there are probably millions of simulators at this point.

2 Likes

Try to enable voice chat. Might help.

Yes, but I’ve already spent like 20K+ robux on adverts.

All I said was that if no one is clicking it then its probably not actually as appealing as you think it is. It wasn’t meant as an attack.

1 Like

You have to fix this

Invalid GUI I can’t play

It’s definitely your computer or phone.

I think that is happening because he used Offsets instead of Scale or idk.
If he used Scale them idk what is wrong since i used it with various GUIs and it all fit perfectly.

1 Like

Here’s some feedback on your Game:

• You kick players for Auto-Clicking.
    Just prevent them from Auto-Clicking, rather than kicking them.
  • You included spelling mistakes
    In your “Report a Bug” you say “…with as much detail as possible.”
  • Your Game is extremely generic and can be compared to a few already popular games.
  • Your GUIs aren’t setup correctly
2 Likes

I’ve spent 50k on ads for my new game and it hasn’t got it anywhere either, sometimes you have to just cut your losses and forget about it.

1 Like

Ight, thanks for your help. Really appreciate it!

The main reason why players are not staying is because the game is poorly made. I cannot use most of the UI on mobile at all.

2 Likes

Why does this even matter? everyone has different preferences.

And also, its a clicking game, a lot of people feel like those games may be low effort games due to the amount of them on Roblox.

1 Like

Well I mean, theirs no way to obtain your cash back. So your going to have to just Move on and stop making a fuss about the money. But I do understand that you spent a lot.

Next time you want to spend more than 10000 on ads, maybe think about your game first.

Something I really don’t like about is that you have a attitude whenever people are trying to make a statement about game improvement or that you need to move on considering that you can’t get add refunds.

A lot of your reply’s have been very vague and unappreciative, how are you gonna ask for help but then have a attitude towards people trying to help you improve your game?

Also, its actually your game, you need to make sure to set your offset for every UI component to 0 If you want it to scale for all devices.

2 Likes

I don’t think really anyone would want to chat in a clicker game, If your gonna add voice chat in your game, just think of the genre. Games like Jailbreak should have voice chat due to the teamwork part of the game, Hangout games should also have voice chat in it, Maybe a few trading games to.

Games like Adopt me and Simulators don’t really need voice chat.

Imagine if Bee Swarm Simulator or Pet Simulator Had Voice Chat, It doesn’t fit that much.

It’s not a you thing if your hardware can’t fit UI. Although it is the players hardware, you still actually need to make it playable for users on mobile devices & other monitor resolutions.