Will this ever get fixed?

Whenever you’re moving models, the spacing is always off. It’s not even by a block factor, so you can’t fix it.

that just looks like an offset of 0.1 studs

it’s an easy fix.

You must have this checked at all times when moving groups of parts (models).

[quote]

You must have this checked at all times when moving groups of parts (models). [/quote]
…are you talking about the [magnet]1 option?

[quote]

You must have this checked at all times when moving groups of parts (models). [/quote]
…are you talking about the [magnet]1 option?[/quote]

gif wasn’t working due to resolution. I have fixed it now. But yeah the grid stud 1.

[quote] [quote=“Testin423” post=13023]

gif wasn’t working due to resolution. I have fixed it now. But yeah the grid stud 1.[/quote]

So this will work for models as well? If so, thanks!

[quote] [quote=“HanSolo996” post=13025][quote=“Testin423” post=13023]

gif wasn’t working due to resolution. I have fixed it now. But yeah the grid stud 1.[/quote]

So this will work for models as well? If so, thanks![/quote]

Sure does. Works for me. I only, forget to turn 1 stud grid on and when moving models sometimes.

[quote]

I have never changed these settings and I still get the problem.
Fix pls.

[quote]

I have never changed these settings and I still get the problem.
Fix pls.[/quote]

Wat?!? I tested this out with both 1/5 stud grid and 1 stud grid, 1 stud grid works fine. Both on a similar model. You may have to have collision-check off also. I’m not sure, but whenever I turn 1 stud grid on I never have this problem.

Still happens. :confused: