Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Yes I think but if not then I mean like make a red neon part that’s a little darker than the laser that will move from the start of the laser to the core so it looks like the lasers are actually doing something

1 Like

okay so you are talking about the laser beam, well I already have a moving effect for the laser beam it moves from the laser to the core

“I know that the laser beam texture looks very bad thats I why I’m going to make another one”

4 Likes

I’m not the best editor and I’m not sure if it’s visible but something like this is what I mean
IMG_20220308_001638

3 Likes

aaaaaaah, okay I just understood I’ll try to add something similar to the new laser texture that I’ll make :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

from looking at the pictures and videos, i have came up with a few ways to survive the meltdown or freeze down…

1. a secret bunker
  2. an aeroplane
  3. the lobby in the facility (if you add an anti-spawnkill system there)
2 Likes

hope fully this topic will help with your game design

i was looking for guide and i found this

its perfect

2 Likes

The progress is amazing. Keep up the good work :+1:

2 Likes

Um guys… is it me or audios are free to upload now??, my god for me this is great I can make the game EVEN BETTER

3 Likes

If you didn’t know, roblox made it so that audios can be uploaded for free. But, only 10 per month unless your account is verified, then you could upload more. Check out the official roblox devforum post on this.

2 Likes

I really like these core types of games because of that “explosion” and random players messing around :smirk:

4 Likes

my account is verified that means that I can upload 100 sounds per 30 days

this is GREAT

5 Likes

Depends on what game you are using the reactor core

There is one or more games that uses the reactor core
•pinewood computer core
•innovation labs
•Arctic base (innovation)

Check these games out to learn more about the reactor core

1 Like

I already played all of these games and I can also tell you that there is way more reactor core games on roblox, and I’m trying to make my game look unique, look different from the other games

2 Likes

That’s great you played them
Good luck with your reactor core game

3 Likes

More core games such as a core game or something called a core experience by vvv (previusly Juusto), (previusly not popular but suddently nowdays become more than 100+ plays for no reason, there is another game called B Core by BlueTechnician.

Try playing these games to get more details.

2 Likes

now that I can upload my own sounds I can use so much more of my creativity

12 Likes

Glad this has been a good update for you! By the way, what software do you use for audio?

2 Likes

I’m using a software called Audacity

3 Likes

12 Likes

make sure your game doesn’t have audio uploaded by other people, since those audios will become private and un-usable

3 Likes