Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

yes I agree the camera shake does look weird on third person view but it does look good in first person so I’ll make it work only in first person.

and also it will be possible to desable it for people that dont like it:

8 Likes

sign me up for early testin (real!!1!!1!1)

4 Likes

the little lines on the gui look lil weird

4 Likes

I see what you did with the name, haha
it’s not like it’s DevLog™ or anything, it’s just odd that you actually noticed my post. The GUIlooks fine but kind of plain when compared to that single :white_check_mark: mark.

2 Likes

Okay, suggestion. Change the fence texture at the bottom of the stairwell to a mesh texture from @Tecc_src, since he has created some good mesh textures.

2 Likes

Oh also, one name. Lucide. Theyre more consistent images which would make the gui more professional looking. Lucide: Lucide - Simply beautiful open source icons, community-sourced

(Icons for checks, close buttons, etc)

3 Likes

Hi there! How’s it going?

Tbh, your game looks awesome and I can’t wait to play it.

I have two questions. When do you estimate we can play the game? Are you the only person working on this game?

2 Likes

w game (you should add some smaller experiments besides the reactor)

3 Likes

I hope that I’ll be able to make the alpha version public in this summer, and I’m working alone on this project

1 Like

yes, I know but for now I’m focusing on the reactor because its the base of the game and if I start thinking about all the other stuff right now then I’ll never be able to finish the game for this summer

2 Likes

By the way, it also happens that I’m making a core game too! If you’re interested I can send the link to my devlog.

2 Likes

isn’t this kinda off topic, you could’ve dmed him this

2 Likes

no, dont worry its okay I saw his topic

1 Like

I’am quite bored that mean can’t wait when the game gets released.

1 Like

Also is this game going to focus on Reactor or it will be something like research facility.

1 Like

the first version will be just focused on the reactor but other facility portions are going to be added in future updates

2 Likes

For future don’t translate the game unless you know the language well. Why? Here is the example. word: lock pick | polish translation: otwierać zamek wytrychem | correct polish translation: wytrych

(translator can give wrong translation)

1 Like

Some translated games sounds really bad because of translator. It’s hard to read then.

1 Like

Yeah, its better to hire REAL PEOPLE to translate stuff since its more accurate! (You should also add your translators names in credits, etc.)

4 Likes

You should add in the sensors at the top of the automatic doors.

4 Likes