Would any of you play this game?

Hey. I’m iiZescah. Recently I’ve been working on a game called… “Rumoria Adventures”.
I am wanting to know, if anyone in the Roblox community would like to play this when this comes out?

Oh! I’m sorry, I forgot. Here’s what the game is about:

Rumoria Adventures, is a game where Dr. Smarty, has been studying some old texts, including old scrolls. Due to his disabilities, he requests that you help him, find all the scrolls. Each scroll will help lead you to another scroll. And another, and another. Talk with NPC’s, and much more. You, and a another player will hunt scrolls. It’s just you, and another player and NPC’s in this 2 player game!

The game is a adventure, game as seen. You adventure all around the town of “Rumoria” to find scrolls, that Dr. Smarty requests that you find for him.

Now, sense Rumoria Adventures is still being tested, and worked on it is not out to the public yet. If you’re hyped, for the game like this post! (sense you can’t comment on it).

Me and my team will be working on it, for a long time. When November or December, comes around we will be giving a full demo of the game too some people!

The Team!

• @iiZescah - UI, Creator, building
  • @NotGeoWarrior - Co Creator, building, scripting, UI
  • @Clafted - Slight décor building, GFX
  • @Chrisg326 - GFX

Rumoria Adventures launches in November or December, of 2019!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.