Would I get moderated for blood on console?

So I have a game and I want to make it available to console. It says my game cannot have blood. If I made the blood a different color would I get moderated and have my game taken down?

Most likely, changing the color, blood is still blood, but im not 100% sure.

I always see these tiny sometimes stupid rules not always harming, phantom forces for instance has blood in it. It is better to get an advice from a roblox staff member, he will tell you more about it, and maybe if it was actually forbidden, he might make an exception and let you do it.

Broken Bones IV has blood and it has support for console (atleast, I think). So I think you would be fine.

1 Like

In the Community Rules blood is not specifically mentioned in Section II (2. Creating positive game experiences.) as an inappropriate behavior. So, I think you’re alright, especially since other replies mentioned blood being used in a few games. Hope this helps. :grin:

Edit: Not sure if there are extended rules for console games, I would do what @starmaq suggested:

2 Likes

It’s in any case best to follow the featured games guidelines, which are stricter for xbox than other platforms. They do list blood/gore as problematic and are less permissive than the regular ToS in that regard.

2 Likes

You should be able to do it, I think

Alright, I just made the blood on console disappear, hope it works.

playing broken bones on console automatically removes blood, you cant turn it on OR off for that matter.