Would like some feedback on a map I'm building

Currently it is based off the map Natch Der Untoten but I’ve given it a slight different type of style slightly but tryed not to change it too much. I do know a few things already a few more assets most definitely as it looks bland and will continue to add onto it. Other than that what do you think?

There is unfinished parts as well.

Pictures

10 Likes

I think it looks great so far but maybe you can add a bit more textures onto the floors and walls. Also maybe add a little more objects upstairs to fill up the space. Other than that it’s a fantastic map.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words, I will be adding more textures to give it more of a feel and add more assets/objects to the upstairs to fill it up more.

1 Like

Looks great! Although I recommend using more texture and more details on the surface (shattered parts on the ground area small and large pieces) as well as some foliage and other forms of parts to show the area has been attacked or left to waste. If you look closely at the (Nacht Der Untoten) different images you’ll see the floor holds more details if the build includes large holes open objects include those parts on the ground to look more realistic in a way.

I think the build has one problem I feel the build isn’t quite finished as you said so I’m assuming the suggestion I said above are going to be added later down the line. Perhaps throw some texture or dirt stains and small foliage growing on the walls and coming through the cracks in terms of the build as well.

Otherwise, when finishing it focus on the small important objects to add that realistic feel and have that sort of appearance. Some areas feel like they could use some more details and look more creative however mainly the stuff I said I’m still curious this is already being added or planned out.

1 Like

If I played this game, my slow computer will like crash.
Other than that it looks nice, you should finish it!

1 Like

I have already planned to add most of the stuff you have said as I do look at the images of Nacht Der Untoten and am looking into adding more details to the ground but appreciate the info!

1 Like

Other than being a bit empty as others have already said, it looks pretty darn gorgeous. <3

1 Like

Very good for a start, though the building seems to represent the look of being in abandonment, and I also noticed the abandoned building looks a little bit organized, which is in contrast with original abandoned buildings, my suggestion, you should add some trash or maybe even add some little more debris to match it’s detail.

1 Like

add some better lighting affects to the lanterns to make them more real

The details are very good and I really like how map broken roofs and the lamps.
The only thing I would recommend you to do is to change the texture of the floors as others said it looks really pale.
On the other things it very realistic and I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck for further building :hugs:

1 Like

Planned it but thanks for the words.

I will be most definitely adding more to the floor to allow more details other than that, thank you for the kind words.

1 Like