Would you click on these advertisements?

Hello Developers!

My game is releasing in 2 days, so I just made some advertisements for it. I’m not great at designing these kind of things, but please let me know what you think about these ads! Also, should I make some clickbait ads too? Because they seem to get a really high CTR.

Advertisements

8 Likes

no, I would not click them. Here’s why:

1. Its not a appealing at all. It just says the name if the game and “play now” The colors are also very dull, so I’d suggest using more vibrant and poppy colors like a bright red, orange, neon green, etc.

2. I have no clue what the game is. The ad does not do a good job telling me what i’m about to click on. My only hint is that its a minigame place. Ideas to improve this are using non-blurred images and showing off the game itself.

3. If you want a successful ad, the best way to go is to create something that targets your audience. In your case, a minigame place would be targeting children, so the best way to go is a bright, colorful funny ad. So, to create the best ad (in my opinion, CTR wise) would be to show off your game in a humorous way, and make it bright and appealing so children click on it. Ways of doing this consist of a funny background scene (maybe somebody falling) or a comic ad with multiple scenes.

I hope this helps you craft the perfect ads for your game!

8 Likes

Instead of showing the game’s title, show the content of your game, exciting and fun parts of the game would fit. You want your ad to show what the game is all about.

On top of that, maybe show what you can do in the game as well, let players know that your game is worth playing.

2 Likes