Would you click on this advertisment?

Something I whisked up in 5 minutes or so, but I’m interested to see if people would actually click on it.
Feedback is appreciated, and honesty is the best policy!

3 Likes

You are going to get very subjective replies. This is the dev forum so expect a lot of people to say no because what kind of dev actually clicks on the ads for other games lul. Should do this survey in a more accurate check up of the roblox community.

1 Like

i sometimes click ands and on this one i prob wouldnt for 2 reasons
1 very dull just blue maybe add a city or just something behind the guy
2 I usually click skyscraper ads barely click the top ads
sponsoring your game is currently a much better way to advertise with roblox’s new update so u can target ads to genders and ages so u get more players that would like your type of game

Nah.

4 Likes

Frankly, the background looks a bit empty and bland with the render. I recommend adding effects. Also, what is this GFX sponsoring for? You need to catch the gamer’s attention on what this game is about.

3 Likes

Honestly no I wouldn’t. This has every red flag of frankly just some lame cash grab.

It will 100% attract like 9 year olds, but not me.

I really never click on anything that includes “codes” or “free” or “skins”. Just looks trashy.

1 Like

I dont think thats the nicest way to say it but I probaly also wouldn’t click on this ad

Personally, I wouldn’t click it. Even if I would click it I couldn’t because I use an adblocker.

Personally, I ignore ads and only see them if they’re attention grabbing. Try to make your ad more attention grabbing.

Like adding something to the blue background.

Instead of asking on the devforum it would be a better idea to advertise it on an empty baseplate or something for 200-500 robux or so and test its CTR, that would be much more accurate.

You are going to get very subjective replies. This is the dev forum so expect a lot of people to say no because what kind of dev actually clicks on the ads for other games lul. Should do this survey in a more accurate check up of the roblox community.

Eh well… it’s complicated:

In my case
I personally don’t click on any ads because I don’t even see the point because most of them look like this nowadays:

it’s just so sad because I didn’t even have to spend 3 seconds on Roblox and I already found something like this. Tons of people that have the same thoughts, they are just afraid to express them, I am not saying I don’t want games to succeed or that I don’t click on any ads, but for me to click a ad it has to really be top notch.

In the case of others

The man that is being referred to in the picture may be a nationally known soccer/football/various other terms player but most people don’t know about “David Beckham” causing people to lose interest if you get what I mean.

Good Luck
-pr

Personally, I would not like to wear that mans skin, in a literal sense.

On another note, it is an ad I MIGHT click on if I had nothing else to do or was looking for inspiration for my building style.

No, not really. The background is bland and I barely click on horizontal ads. The character is alright but add more things than a code since in some cases codes don’t interest people.

Adding to all of that, I have no idea what the game is or the ad about, so try adding whatever your game has to do with. Catch the players attention too, right now it looks boring and some people would see the skin not so interesting, so again try catching the players attention.

Goodluck.