Xbox one gamepass page?

Why is there no gamepass section on any game’s page like there is on PC? It would be so much easier if I didn’t have to put buttons in my game so xbox users can buy my gamepasses.

1 Like

because roblox haven’t made the page yet. and the Xbox roblox is still in beta.

Are you sure it’s in beta still?

1 Like

A bit off-topic, but another thing about Roblox on Xbox that I’ve noticed is that your Robux isn’t cross-platform either. Robux bought through Microsoft doesn’t transfer to Computer/Mobile and vice-versa.

2 Likes

Wait really this is stupid. So if I own 100K+ robux on computer/mobile and I log in Roblox Xbox I won’t have any robux?

3 Likes

Yep. Probably due to Xbox restrictions. E.g. when bought on Xbox, MS probably gets a cut of the purchase, but if all our Robux transferred over, MS wouldn’t always get a cut for players purchasing items on Xbox.

2 Likes

I believe that there may be roblox restrictions on the Xbox platform and that may be why it’s being finicky for you, however I do believe that in due time this will be available for use. Right now though this doesn’t seem like an immediate issue as you can get it done, just takes extra time.

Xbox has guidelines that Roblox has to follow is my only assumption to this.

Roblox has less freedom than they do running their own website/mobile app

2 Likes

That’s a bit extreme. So basically you need to buy robux on xbox in order to buy something on Xbox.

2 Likes