✧ XynnoViper [ UI Designer, Graphic Artist ] ✧

✧ xynnothy [ UI Designer, Graphic Artist ] ✧

About Me ✩

UPDATE: My commissions are currently closed. If I’ve already agreed to do a commission for you, I will still do it but any new approaches for 1-time or short-term work will be ignored. I’ve got school and another upcoming surgery and would like some free time to make christmas gifts this year for my close friends, and generally just need to catch up! I am still open for long-term contributions to games and large commissions. I will remove this section when my commissions are reopened but that may be a month or two!

Hi there! I’m Xyn, a graphic artist looking for commission and long-term work around the platform for my portfolio and for some extra money to support my upcoming medical bills.

NOTE: Image descriptions will be under the image they are linked to.

Graphic Art | Section 1 ✧

This first section will be a portfolio of my recent digitally created cartoon art. Pieces below will either be linked to a certain developer, as they were commissions, or personal pieces meant for showcase or my own hobby.

Open For Drawings. ☺︎

For @Mullets_Gavin and his team’s game, Captive.

A piece of fan-art for a show I was interested in at the time of drawing.

A commission for a Discord user who’s information I’ve since lost.

A personal piece made for myself last December.

A piece for a scrapped project I was working on with @yh8 @MartinImagery and the F3X Team.

A personal piece I made for my own portfolio.

A piece of fan-art for a show I was interested in at the time of drawing.

A personal commission for @theloudscream.

banner

Graphic Art | Section 2 ✧

This next section will be a portfolio of my recent digitally created realistic/painted art. Pieces below will likely be personal pieces meant for showcase or my own hobby.

Open For Drawings. ☺︎

A personal piece of my pet as an Animal Crossing villager.

A piece of fan-art for a game I love, Stardew Valley.

mulletz
A commission for @Mullets_Gavin .

A character concept design I made for my own original character.

mouss
A portrait of an original character of mine.

An experimental painting of an original character of mine.

A piece of fan-art for a franchise I love, Pokémon.

A gift for my dear friend noskillnams on twitter.

A piece of fan-art for one of my favorite games, Super Striker League, by @Cindering.

My half of an art trade with @dayzeedog.

EY968d_X0AE9PrS
A personal portrait of one of my original characters.

My half of an art trade with LunarisRaven on twitter.

A gift for my dear friend eboydio on instagram.

A personal piece for my painting portfolio.

A personal piece for Pride Month 2020.

A personal piece for my painted sketch portfolio.

A piece of fanart for one of my favorite shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Concept art for one of my original characters.

Graphic Art | Section 3 - Logos✧

This third section will be a portfolio of my recent digitally created logo art. Pieces below will either be linked to a certain developer, as they were commissions, or personal pieces meant for showcase or my own hobby.

Open for pieces. ☂︎

Buildink
A piece for a scrapped project I worked on with @Qxest @yh8 and @Auqos.

A piece for a scrapped project I worked on with @Qxest @yh8 and @Auqos.

A commission for a user on Discord who’s contact information I’ve lost.

A piece I worked on for a project while working with the F3X team.

A piece I worked on for a scrapped project while working with the F3X team.

An old piece for a project I was working on with the F3X team.

banner

Graphic Art | Section 4 - UI Design and Graphic Design ✧

This next section will be a portfolio of my recent digitally created UI design pieces. Pieces below will be linked to whoever I made them for, or marked as personal art.

Open for pieces. ☂︎

UI for a scrapped project that I was working on with the F3X team.

UI for a project I’m working on with @k2thy and fIohwers on ROBLOX.

Public emotes and borders I made for the EMPIRE * Theater Discord server.

Public emotes and borders I made for the F3X community server.

Public Image dividers/borders I made for the F3X community server.

More scrapped Image borders I made for the F3X community server.

Details blocked out until this project is published.

(More to be added once certain projects are published.)

Other | Section 5 - Smooth terrain. ✧

A bit of a one-off skill I learned forever ago is smooth terrain. While I don’t market myself as a builder or terrain artist, it is worth mentioning that I have made showcases of these skills in the past. ☆

Open for pieces. ☂︎

Terrain for a scrapped RPG game I was working on while at F3X.

banner

Other | Section 6 - Pricing and Payment. ✧

Here are my commission sheets for section one and two. Logos are a flat 35$/10k R$ per logo, and terrain goes by stud and is negotiable per case, if interested.

UI is also entirely negiotable, but the minimum I would take for a set would be over 35,000R$.

How to contact me:

NOTE: I may not reply if you reply to this message on devforum as I do not have notifications for this website. Your best bet to getting a fast reply from me is Twitter or my Discord.

banner

✽ Thank you so much for viewing my portfolio! If you have any questions, critiques, or issues with this portfolio, please send me a message anywhere in my contact info. ✽

46 Likes

I am interested.

2 Likes

Really nice work i’m interested,
My discord is adham#2842

2 Likes

Wow. Mind blown. This is incredibly artwork, dude.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s some really nice work! I would recommend shrinking the headings more so it doesn’t clutter up your portfolio so much. :smiley:

3 Likes

July 11, 2020 | Updated portfolio work and completely reformatted and revamped post. Did away with giant borders and added a new section: UI and Graphic Design work! Sorry about how long it took y’all. :heart:

I totally recommend @xynnothy as an amazing UI designer and graphics artist. It’s been a minute since I’ve worked with him but his skills have become increasingly mind-blowing. :heart:

2 Likes

Insanely talented! I highly recommend hiring him, gets work done quickly and is super enjoyable to work with!

1 Like

10/10 highly recommended, very friendly and does an amazing job.

1 Like

Your work looks great! I like the Sokka sketch. As soon as I saw the image of the sketch, I was able to tell that was Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Great work! :+1:

1 Like

All the headings are now fixed! Thank you for the feedback haha I totally agree

1 Like

My request is still pending on your discord, I totally forgot about this! Are you still interested in anything? :-p I’m xynnothy#1414 on discord!

Wow! Your drawings are amazing! I love every design you made, they are wonderful! I might actually hire you in the future or recommend you to people that may be looking for a Graphics Designer just as good as you! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi, I really love your work! For some reason, your discord ID doesn’t work, do you mind adding me?
I’m abby;#0001

1 Like

Sorry about that, I’m not sure what went wrong? My friend requests might be limited for privacy purposes, but I added you!

Discord does not allow you to enter their Developer ID into the “add friends” section of their website. You will have to ask your customers to enter your “tag” which is (username)#(4numbers).

1 Like

Hey there! That was so that people could add me in case my tag changed or nitro expired. The reason it doesn’t work at the moment is because my friend requests are limited for safety purposes. I totally forgot to take it out. I’ll no longer be giving out my Discord for commissions or any work. It should be removed in a few minutes. If you’d like to contact me, please do so via Twitter or DevForum!

This post will no longer be updated or edited! Check out my new portfolio here: ⃕ ✧ XynnoViper | 2D Artist for hire!