You name the price! Scripter for hire! - (Portfolio)

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter! I have been scripting on roblox for about 11 months and have got quite a good understanding on luau.

Showcase

You can view my current project, Scrabble Cards here

Availability

I am available for 4 to 6 hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am only able to work 2 hours on weekends due to school. During holidays however, I can work any day of the week.

Payment

You name the price, if I think it is good enough I’ll accept. I only accept robux. I prefer gift cards but if you would like to pay via gamepass there will be a 30% tax.

Important Information

• I have the right to turn ANY requests down or cancel any commissions if I have not been pre-payed
  • ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
  • A sufficient amount must be paid. Depending on how big you / your team is, a lower price can be negotiated.
  • I have the right to showcase any of my commissions
  • When I have started the commission, you have 24 hours to cancel it. After this date, the commission cannot be cancelled and you will be required to pay for the asset, even if you do not want it.
  • For single assets only, I will not accept only percentages as payment
  • I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL
  • If a percentage is to be paid, you will also be required to pay a one time payout
  • I must be paid FIRST before giving you the asset. I will, however, send you pictures and videos showcasing the asset before payment
  • Payment must be ready before the asset is finished. No “I’ll pay you in a week” or “I don’t have enough robux at the moment”
  • I do not accept exposure as payment
  • I will not make slanderous, offensive, discriminatory or malicious assets
  • Please be responsive. Unless something personal interferes (funerals, injuries etc) If you do not respond to one of my messages within 3 days, your commission will be cancelled, even if you have pre-payed

Contact

You can message me here on the Developer Forum or Discord (Daz#1483)

Queue

(No commissions yet)

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day! :happy3:

5 Likes

Dis dude is honest and nice! I am being hired by him rn and he has been nothing but nice.
Also I am proud. :smiling_face_with_tear: he is doing the same as me where we pay depending on team size.

1 Like

cooking frenzy testing is here
woot woot

1 Like

@COOLDEV16T Is a amazing scripter and a very nice dude! I have been friends with him since his first showcase of cooking frenzy and I can vouch that he is awesome!

1 Like