You will have 4, Incorrect Statistics When All Posts Are Deleted

When all of your content is deleted,

I have a video on this topic: Roblox Developer Forum Statistics Bug 2022 - YouTube

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: You will have 4, Incorrect Statistics When All Posts Are Deleted (Private Discussion)

Hm, I couldn’t do it on Discourse 2.9.0beta9. (7eaa4f6ad3) It’s probably an age problem, I think Roblox is running 2.8.3?

3 Likes

Anyways, back on topic, I believe your stats will be rounded out once Roblox updates their Discourse. I dont know what branch they’re on, but it will hopefully be patched and your stats will be rounded out.

(Wild guess here but I think they’re on the stable branch, as the stable branch is 2.8.8 rn)

1 Like

I noticed this bug too. It’s actually not new. It was about 1 or 1.5 months maybe more. It’s good that you created a topic and reminded it! :slight_smile:

I would like to add; although there are negative numbers, some numbers (including positives) don’t match.

Sample:
User create -2 topics. But in fact, the number of topics that it creates correctly is 5. There is an account I know about this, but I don’t know if it’s like this for everyone. Also, as you said @MasterSapphireFrost, as statistical numbers increases, the rate starts to get ridiculous.

For this, I tried to contact the discourse team. I expect it to be resolved as soon as possible. :pray: