Younite | Freelance Logo and Icon Designer

COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN

I’ll only be accepting a couple of requests. Message me here or on Discord [Younite#0167] if you would like to order any commissions, but send me a friend request on discord, as my messages are closed.

1 Like

Gave this thread a huge overhaul, now everything is on the infographics.

Hopefully it’ll be much more easier to read now :stuck_out_tongue:

Commissions will stay open until I reply again with an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing work.

3 Likes

lol looking at this prices, remember you used to work for us at R$500 an ad. Nice going man

3 Likes

Trying to find some of your previous render work, but couldn’t see any on your DeviantArt. Do you have any renders you can show?

1 Like

I stopped rendering when my computer couldn’t handle it anymore.

I’ll start again very soon!

Hey all! Just wanted to update you again.

So right now I’m very stressed with school, but I can still do commissions, just not during the week. My time is used up with homework and study, but at the weekend I have plenty of time to get a ton of commissions done!

If you’re interested, feel free to message me! :smile:

(My new computer is well up and running by the way, hence I can take on many more commissions!)

1 Like

Finally got around to updating this again, making a website for myself, and improving on my graphics a lot, after the egg hunt. I’m proud to say that my commissions are open, if you are looking for graphic commissions.

You can message me here or at younite.xyz!

Here’s some logos I’ve done over the past week.

9 Likes

Please teach me! :smiley: I’d be honoured to have someone like you teach me!

1 Like

Would it be possible to negotiate on the prices? As a small Developer it isn’t always the best prices :wink:

Commissions are open again! You can dm me here, contact me on https://younite.xyz or dm me on Twitter @_Younite. All prices are negotiable.

Looking for long-term and short term work!

1 Like

I’m interested in commissioning you, but 30k R$ for a logo? That’s outside of my price range by a bit.

It’s expensive for most users on Roblox, but it’s a really fair price considering the amount of work and skill that goes into these.

That’s true, but the prices aren’t competitive compared to other users whose work may be sub par, but for the price I’m paying them it’s much more worth it.

Hey all!

I’m gonna be away from next Sunday onwards until after RDC (if I end up going) so if you would still like to get a commission I would recommend contacting me now, as I will not have a computer or laptop with me for the next few weeks.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I love the simplicity of the post…
and the quality of the art
That’s a very United mixture!

2 Likes

My commissions are currently closed for the next few weeks. However, I am accepting “pre-order” commissions that I will stsrt as soon as I get back in August. DM me if youre interested!

I received my commission today. I am extremely pleased with the quality of work, and the level of communication that younite provides. He designed a thumbnail pretty much exactly what I had in mind, and he was very accommodating for a certain color palette I wanted. If I need more thumbnails or logos done in the future, I will certainly attempt to commission him again. :grinning:

2 Likes

Great icons as usual! I loved your work you made for Egg Hunt 2018! It was great!

1 Like

Commissions are open once again! Available for short term and long term projects!!

Check out my portfolio here! https://www.younite.xyz/work

You can contact me here, use my email form, dm me on twitter @_younite! or dm me on Discord! (younite#0001, make sure to let me know before you send a fr cause i get lots of requests daily)

2 Likes