[CLOSED] Yummy's is looking for an experienced low poly builder / 3d modeler

About me and Yummy’s

Hello, I am astrils, the owner of Yummy’s Cafe Franchise, one of the biggest cafes on Roblox. My real name is Max, and I’m 15. We have over 52K members, and we still are growing at a pretty fast rate. Our primary goal is to make the community as friendly and enjoyable as possible.

What do we need?

We need a very experienced, good low-poly builder / 3D modeler for a whole new cafe. We want a large cafe that can hold a lot of people since we oftently get over 100 players at our game. We also want the cafe to be a lot less laggy than the one that we have at the moment, since it is very laggy.

We prioritize people who do not use freemodels, or stolen items. That means we don’t want something out of the toolbox or something stolen from another cafe. We want stuff that was 100% made by you.

Payment

We don’t know for now, it really depends on the quality of your build. We are willing to negociate payments, and we don’t pay in USD sadly, only in robux. Yummy’s makes about 4-5 K a day, so our budget isn’t that low.

CONTACT ME

Discord : maxx#7181

There is no age requirement. We just want the best build we can get. :grin:

4 Likes

PS : I can’t respond to your messages from 5:30 ET to 6:45 ET, so please be patient, I’ll accept your friend request you at some time.

It says you are not accepting friend request. I will try again though.

1 Like

Oh, let me see. Sorry it was my mistake.

I have sent you a friend request.

1 Like

I have sent friend request , interested on cafe building …
Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

1 Like

I’ve been building for around 4 years or so. Here’s my portfolio! [CLOSED FOR NOW] Realistic-Style Builder I’m willing to drop everything and pour my skill into this new cafe if I’m hired!

1 Like

Interested, sent a friend request. Here’s my portfolio.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m extremely interested. I’ve sent you a request on discord, my tag is FearForte#6647
I’ll share my portfolio and models I’ve made recently! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.