Zerxal | Web Developer Portfolio

Hello!

My name is Zerxal. I’m a freelance full stack developer that currently lives in Pennsylvania. I’ve been creating websites for a little over a year now.

I have extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL. Backend is my speciality but I am able to do both.

I currently do not have any front-end projects to show as the one’s I currently have are not up to my current standards.

What frameworks do you develop in?

I primarily design in the frameworks of Foundation, Bootstrap, and Materialize. (if you know what those are)

At the moment I use straight PHP with no other frameworks but I may move to using one in the future.

What type of websites do you make?

Anything, really. Admin panels to portfolios to developer pages to sites for roblox games or groups.

Pricing

There is no fixed rate. Rates are usually dependent upon whether I’m already working on multiple heavy projects or if there is a lot of labor involved for me. Projects heavy in the frontend will cost more if I’m unable to use a theme.

Payments

I accept payment via PayPal only. You do not have to pay me upfront - you pay me once the site is finished.

I only take one time payment!

Please do not contact me if you wish to pay me over a period of time.

Availability

On weekdays, I’m available from ~4PM to ~10PM EST. On weekends, I’m available from ~10AM to ~10PM EST.

5 Likes

@Zerxal this isn’t anything purely regarding your work. It’s just a question I’m curious about. What do you host your websites on? I assume it’s a paid VPS as github and glitch don’t allow databases to be made or linked I believe.

1 Like

Yes, I primarily use a DigitalOcean VPS as it offers full features of root-access linux.

When designing for a client, I usually use cPanel as it is more close to a production environment. (shared hosting, with multiple things running inside the server. you usually don’t have just web hosting on a server)

Never used glitch, sometimes I’ll use heroku when I need to mass produce sites.

1 Like

Thread has been updated to show current projects.

Dont you have to pay monthly in order to have websites? How does that work?

1 Like

Yes, you would have to pay to host the site. I own a web hosting company. If you were to decide to host with us then we would set up your website for you.

1 Like

Your personal site is down. This should be reflective of your web hosting service. However, from your client’s project, your code is nicely formatted and there’s no obvious use of a template and/or “make your own website” type of service. I applaud you for this, though I suggest adding an actual price range you’re comfortable with.

I apologize, I made a typo. You can view it at https://yeperooski.ml

I do not really have a price range - I don’t want to put in a, off the top of my head, a $100-$200 price range if somebody is ordering a simple one-page portfolio. It really does depend.

1 Like

Hey. Would it be possible to request one of your services but hosted on one of my own servers (Digital Ocean)?