Anyone need High Quality Advertisements?

Wow. If it’s like the one you put up there, definitely.

1 Like

@zech Would you be willing to up the price more?

1 Like

[quote] Give me some specs, I’ll create multiple instances of the ad then you can choose.
I use Photoshop, and have other programs. I don’t use any 3d model program like blender but can create better lighting through photoshop. You’ll see my quality level after you’ve given me specs. All ads will be confidential until release.
Contact me via my skype: legendarychris2

Example of spec:
Colours
Image(s) wanted
Text wanted
Style, modern, medieval, simple, complex and comic strip. Sort of thing.

Price:
Around 1k per ad

Quality example(Not my work):
http://t0.rbxcdn.com/df6dcb39976844e9cc349bbb20a189a6 [/quote]

Why are you giving a quality sample of something that isn’t your work?
I don’t understand the point in doing this.

If you’re going to give example of your work, you have to use your own work. You can’t say ‘my stuff is like this thing I didn’t make’ because that holds no credibility.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to be realistic.
If you don’t have any of your own work to show off just say so.

1 Like

Hey, you don’t have to pay me until I have finished.
I was saying I’d prefer to show you the quality of my work based upon the job you give me. Sure give me a mock job if you have a secret project or something. But I’d prefer to show you my newest work rather than old workings that aren’t very relevant to the job you’d give me. My more recent work has yet to be released so I can’t show it :frowning:

1 Like

[quote] Hey, you don’t have to pay me until I have finished.
I was saying I’d prefer to show you the quality of my work based upon the job you give me. Sure give me a mock job if you have a secret project or something. But I’d prefer to show you my newest work rather than old workings that aren’t very relevant to the job you’d give me. My more recent work has yet to be released so I can’t show it :frowning: [/quote]

But why give an example at all?

1 Like

If you’re really looking to make money from this you should’ve made some samples specifically to show off. No one with a serious project is going to spend their time working with someone who has nothing but a promise and a price tag.

Also you could probably charge more (or possibly USD) if you had references or at least some kind of background. Think about the kind of things you’d look for if you were buying an ad from someone, then do those things.

I don’t need any ads made, but good luck!

1 Like

Thanks, yeah I am just looking for quick rs atm.
But if people think I could make it into more of a part time job, sure.

@Zech9005 Here’s the “Putin bear” I will remove the text and send you the file or url through Imgur once the payment is complete?

1 Like

[quote] Thanks, yeah I am just looking for quick rs atm.
But if people think I could make it into more of a part time job, sure.

@Zech9005 Here’s the “Putin bear” I will remove the text and send you the file or url through Imgur once the payment is complete?

[/quote]

huh. you actually did it.

Any chance you can render a 500x280 version? probably should have mentioned that first.

1 Like

Here’s the new version:
Here’s the shirt I’d Like you to buy?
Donation Shirt

1 Like

[quote] Here’s the new version:
Here’s the shirt I’d Like you to buy?
Donation Shirt

[/quote]

Raising the price without a response.

That’s a bold move, cotton.

1 Like

I did ask you in a private message and reply about raising price :slight_smile:
As soon as you buy the shirt I’ll link you image without text?

1 Like

[quote] I did ask you in a private message and reply about raising price :slight_smile:
As soon as you buy the shirt I’ll link you image without text? [/quote]

“ask”

is the key word.

1 Like

You want me to lower the price?

1 Like

Considering you offered to do things for 1k and I then said 1.5k

Yes.

Yes I do.

1 Like

Do You think I should raise the price of my ads?

1 Like

Depends who you’re marketing to.

It’s pretty much how I go with building. Some people get sold a small building for 2-5k, others are sold huge things for 60k +

It’s all about picking your battles, anyway, bought.

1 Like

pm’d you with the url. Also DrBigWallet is getting 1mil for his GoT Castle thingy. Apparently*

1 Like

Turned out good enough.

1 Like

[quote] pm’d you with the url. Also DrBigWallet is getting 1mil for his GoT Castle thingy. Apparently*
http://www.roblox.com/The-Capital-Kings-Landing-place?id=227527168 [/quote]

I’d pay 20k for that at the most.

I could literally build that in an afternoon.

1 Like

There’s inside too. And 1mil rs confirmed

1 Like