Will we be able to make our own animations?

2 Likes

Atleast not yet. I doubt it’ll ever be allowed because: [quote=“MasterOfTheElements, post:11, topic:32758, full:true”]
I think allowing any animation would break games. I could animate my character to be 1000 studs above the humanoidrootpart & be invincible in PvP games
[/quote]

1 Like

I wouldn’t say never but UGC avatar animations aren’t being worked on right now, we would be moderating any user animations for content before allowing them to be sold.

5 Likes

Avatar animations are now released on the website. You can buy a package of them in the catalog!

12 Likes

How many more can we expect, and of what kind (normal, exotic like the current animations, or a mix of both)? Is there an estimated timeline for their release that you’re able to share?

Also, is there a plan to add a category specifically for animation packs, so that it’s possible to find packages without searching for “animation pack”?

2 Likes

Will certain animations be sold separately in the future? I do like the current packs but I don’t know if I want to spent 1KR$ on the whole Levitation pack. :confused:

but I probably will

2 Likes

I think this is actually a bug with discord. All the video’s recently have been like this.

3 Likes

I’ll pay a lot of robux for a Sanic-themed animation set

3 Likes

I made a place that lets you preview and buy animations.

https://www.roblox.com/games/619739600/Animation-Pack-Previewer

14 Likes

Super cool! Protip: Rotate the torso for swim (not swimidle)

3 Likes

It’s nearly impossible to climb using the robot animation pack.

2 Likes

We’re currently aware of this issue.

Try using a different package for now (Blocky or ROBLOX Boy). The package size affects this behavior at the moment.

1 Like

Another example of why packages shouldn’t affect collisions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even walking up steps is difficult in some packages.

5 Likes

gotcha fam

2 Likes

Already loving this update! :smile:

Edit: I’m hoping there’ll be more like different ones for the dance emotes?

1 Like

Right now we are not planning on selling them individually, but this is a possibility in the future.

5 Likes

I did a very unneeded way to fix this, but for the time being this is how I fixed loading the default set of animations.
Screenshot_2.png

1 Like

I animate a lot in roblox and it would be nice to be able to equip something I made and bring it across into other games. That’s what I looked forward to the most for R15. =)

1 Like

How much is this earning you from commissions?

1 Like

Not a whole lot compared to my other games, but its a nice bonus.

1 Like