Farewell Kenya Airways

Hello everyone, :wave:t3:

I’m Aaron, or as most of you know me General_Scripter. I’ve been in Kenya Airways for almost two years now and I’ve had a great time here. Sadly, all things eventually come to an end, and this is the end of my time at Kenya Airways.

Kenya Airways has grown so much and improved drastically in my time here. I had a rough start, not many people liked my ideas or changes, but I persevered and worked hard enough to earn myself promotions up until I co-owned the airline with Ulnatalus.

Recent events in the airline have annoyed me and have not put the airline in a great position. This, and the mass of recent school work (and more to come in the near future) has lead to my resignation. I’ll miss the good times I’ve had here, but will never forget them. You’ll most likely see me around, but I’ll be doing my own things because I don’t have the time to devote to projects.

Thanks for making my time at Kenya Airways so enjoyable. It’s been a complicated and interesting journey, but overall a good one, and I’ve gained a lot of experience from it. I would do honourable mentions, but you’ll know whether or not you’d be on there, special thanks to you!

I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Farewell Kenya Airways,
Aaron - Former Chairman (26th July 2016 - 17th June 2018)
Kenya%20Airways%20Logo%202

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.