[FILLED] $100 - Fix rig attachments on all packages

Hi RBXDev. I have a job here that pays $100, either through paypal or I can give you the robux equivalent through a group.

In case you didn’t know, on R15 all packages use Attachments to tell the rig how to build and animate. These attachments look like so on all packages:

Can you guess what’s wrong? The attachment points are not individualized for each package. This causes visual defects when animating any non-default (non-blocky) package. Notice how her limbs disconnect and break apart while she dances:

https://i.gyazo.com/e229ac7169940268b0754b8e186a700d.mp4

What I want you to do is adjust the rig attachments so that they’re all inside the intersections of the limbs, like so:

When you do this, attachment points become correct for each rig and it can now animate properly. Notice how none of her limbs are breaking apart as she moves:

https://i.gyazo.com/d8704e73e3813f5f3681b995c717c332.mp4

You’ll need to adjust 7 attachment points for each package. Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Ankle, Knee, Hip, and Waist. I’ll give you a script to mirror the right side to the left so you only have to do one side by hand. I’ll also provide you an rbxm of all the packages laid out in a grid so you don’t have to go fetch them yourself or anything. It shouldn’t take more than a minute per package. There are 220 packages total, give or take.

Let me know if you or someone you know is interested!

Any chance we could see the fixes publicly released so we don’t have to individually reimplement this over and over?

Also, @TheGamer101 can we can an official fix for this eventually?

1 Like

Possibly. There are plans to get this done to all packages eventually.

2 Likes

Does your setup have a way of ‘testing’ these fixes too, or do we have to set that up?

In what timeframe does it have to be completed?

Edit: Nevermind. I saw that it was filled now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.