Group Wall message removal

If a user leaves your group I believe there should be an option to enable automatic comment removal. This would help deal with the constant spam in our community, Hidden Developers. The bots work with a system that joins and then leaves groups after posting a comment so it’s harder to remove the comment. If they were removed after leaving this would slow down the bots as they would have to stay in the group therefore being able to get exiled.

Reminder:
This is just an idea I considered maybe using. I’m aware that this would mean more bots would stay in groups though. I mean it’s a balance between spam and fake members.

27 Likes

Well, i would rater have a “left the group” list, that you can search and hit “delete all comments”, instead of an auto delete on leave.
As that would delete comments that someone replies to.

2 Likes

An option to delete all messages of any user (regardless of whether they are in the group) would be nice to have too.

9 Likes

A method for certain phrases that the developer picks to automatically make the post ineligible could help the bot issue

4 Likes

Possibly have an option to automatically remove comments from a certain rank if they leave.

1 Like